Whether you’re just starting a career in early childhood education, or you’re looking for the next step in an established career, Dr. Day Care is the perfect place for you. We encourage you to contact the location that you are interested in or apply online for any open position. Our goal is to provide quality care and education to children, youth and families while offering our employees comprehensive benefits and on going trainings to enhance their expertise and show our deep appreciation for their dedication to their profession. We hope you will join our team!
Excellent Benefit Package:
- College Tuition Reimbursement
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- Child Care Discounts
- Medical (Healthcare Benefits), Dental, Vision
- Flexible Spending Account
- Training/Professional Development opportunities
- Assistant Administrator
- Lead Infant Teacher
- Lead Toddler Teacher
- Lead Preschool Teacher
- Lead School Age Teacher
- Teacher’s Assistant
- Teacher’s Assistant
- Special Needs Teacher’s Assistant
- Substitute Teacher’s Assistant
- Childcare Facilities Cleaner
Join our talented team, where we inspire children to be lifelong learners!
What Our Employees Are Saying
What do you love most about being an infant teacher?
- “Knowing that I am a part of their lives- learning developing and growing.”
- “I love the fact that no day is the same. They are all constantly changing everyday and it makes it fun.”
- “The relationship I have with the kids and knowing I am part of their development makes me feel good.”
- “I love being an infant teacher because the attachment that we develop as they grow. I get to see many of the first time movements and developmental stages. Also I appreciate that I can bond with them for a long time as they move through the school”
- “What I love most about being an infant teacher is helping the children learn about everyday life like walking, talking and crawling. I love knowing the children depend on me.”
- “I love watching the infants in my classroom grow and develop and knowing that so much of what they learn starts in my classroom.”
What do you like most about being a toddler teacher?
- “I love being a toddler teacher because I love to teach, watch children learn, and interact with them. It is a very rewarding feeling when you know you did your job right.”
- “I love teaching the children. I enjoy nurturing and caring for them; it is the best thing when you hear them singing the songs that you have taught them!”
- “The thing I love most about being a toddler teacher is making a connection with each and every child.”
- “I love the fun and excitement of watching them discover and explore simple things we take for granted in our everyday lives.”
What do you like most about being a preschool teacher?
- “When a child ‘gets’ the concept you are trying to teach them- they get so excited and proud of their work.”
- “I love working with the children, seeing the different ways they learn and how they see life. Also what I learn from them every day is great.”
- “I love watching and being a part of the growth in each child. And of course how they all make me laugh every day!”
- “I love the interaction that I am able to have with the children; conversations with them are great! Activities can be more detailed because they have a better and longer focus.”
- “I enjoy watching the children grow educationally, physically and emotionally each day.”
- “I love being a witness to the first moment a child learns something new. Preschoolers are the ultimate curious explorers of the world.”
- “I love being a preschool teacher because I enjoy seeing children get excited about their accomplishments everyday. I also love to act silly, dance and laugh which preschool teachers do daily.”