Dr. Day Care offers programs for Infants, Toddlers, Preschool, and School Age students. Please see each location for information on the programs offered.
Kids Klub is a nonprofit extended day learning program in select Rhode Island schools.
Our special needs program, Therapeutic Child Care Services (TCCS), provides support to our classrooms. TCCS offers monthly trainings and hands-on assistance from the TCCS Program Director and licensed Clinicians. TCCS classrooms also have an extra staff member in the classroom, a Therapeutic Intervention Specialist.
Our goals for children:
- Develop a sense of emotional security, trust in their teachers (caregivers) and their environment
- Develop a growing sense of autonomy, initiative and curiosity
- Develop self confidence
- Build a life-long love of learning
- Develop and demonstrate pro-social behaviors such as cooperation, sharing, and taking turns
- Demonstrate problem solving skills.
- Expand critical thinking skills.
- Expand verbal communication skills.
What Parents & Teachers Have To Say
The Only Place I Trust
"Returning to work after having my son was a transition harder than no other I have experienced. The staff at Dr. Day Care-Cumberland went above and beyond to make that transition as stress-free as possible. Knowing my son is in quality care by caring individuals puts my mind at ease. Although leaving him is never easy, leaving him in Dr. Day Care is the only place I trust!"
"It's really fun seeing the kids grow up and all the smiles on their faces as we teach them new concepts"
Friendly and Professional Staff
"Location and price are perfect for us. Located on my way to work and price was way better than most day cares. Providing free meals & snacks is also a plus. Curriculum is great & staff are both friendly & professional."
"I would refer them to anyone"
"They really value education and giving every child the opportunity to succeed"
"We were so impressed with the dedication of our son's teachers"