We are excited to bring you this new program called the G.R.O.W. Mentoring Program!
The goal of the G.R.O.W. Mentoring Program is to provide assistance and guidance in your personal career aspirations, job enhancement, and personal growth.
If you are a current college student/employee and would like to added support navigating your work/school balance, this is the program for you!
The G.R.O.W. Mentoring Program will support and guide you through your college experience whether that be in the education or human services field. We will be a stepping stone to your future success. There will be touchpoint calls on a monthly basis and occasional face-to-face meetings, to be scheduled by each Mentor/Mentee pair.
For consideration into the G.R.O.W. Mentoring Program, please apply below.
Questions? Reach out to Laurie at 401-475-7707 x211 or email@example.com.
Applications due 9/22/23 (new date!)
The G.R.O.W. Mentoring Program Application
"*" indicates required fields
- The G.R.O.W. Mentoring Program is for your growth and is not an “employee” / “supervisor” relationship
- The Mentor/Mentee is confidential between the pair
- The Mentee can share this experience voluntarily at any time
- Phone and in-person meetings will be held during employee's scheduled work hours
- IPDP must be done within the last year and shared with Mentor as a baseline
- Applicant must have completed 90 days of employment
- Applicant must be a Full-Time or Part-Time employee (limited part time not eligible at this time)
- Administrators/Assistant Administrators are not eligible at this time
We will all come together at the end of the program to celebrate you!