Therefore, our education system meets the minimum standards set by NECPA for the entire nation. Additionally, it ensures that your child is safe and secure in the hands of our staff.
What does it mean to be accredited?
National accreditation ensure high quality –> so, what exactly is the “high quality”?
The following indicate a high quality standard in a day care:
- Small groups
- Kids at different ages need different amounts of attention
- Thus, a small student to teacher ratio
- A well-trained and consistent staff
- Same caregiver –> avoids transition to a new one
- High quality training
- so care givers know how to act in an unusual situation
- Proper background checks
- Orientation for all staff member
And much more….
Therefore, by choosing a nationally accredited day care, you are making sure that your child receives the highest quality of education. For the brighter future of your child!
Choose Dr. Day Care and keep your child safe and secure!!